Office of the Secretary of State Notification Services
The Office of the Secretary of State (SOS) offers a notification service which allows constituents to be notified, either via email or Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds, by the Office when documents are filed and/or amended. For email notifications, constituents can even determine how often they would like to be notified of changes. The notification services encompass many functional areas of the Office, including:
- Secretary of State Newsletter-Update on SOS activities and events
- Election-Notification regarding candidates who file for candidacy with the SOS
- Legislative-Notification regarding the enacted legislation
- Executive Journal-Notification regarding official acts of the Governor
- Corporate Records-Notification of activities related to a specific business entity
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)-Notification of activities related to a specific UCC filing
The service is part of the Secretary's Check it Out Kentucky!
initiative designed to bring greater accountability for government to all citizens of Kentucky
If you already a registered user, please visit our Login Page
To sign up to for this new service, please visit our Registration Page.