State law outlines the fee structure for all annual reports. Business entities should submit fees based on the business structure listed below:
- Profit Corporations: $15.00
- Non-Profit Domestic Corporations: $15.00
- Non-Profit Foreign Corporations: $15.00
- Limited Liability Companies: $15.00
- Limited Partnerships: $15.00
- Limited Liability Partnerships: $15.00
- Business Trusts: $15.00
All checks should be made payable to the State Treasurer.
||Delinquent Fee Formula
- Delinquent annual report filing fee of $100
- Cost of the annual report fee (see above) for every year an annual report was not filed with the Office of the Secretary of State.
Please note: There may be additional fees and penalties assessed by agencies other than the Office of the Secretary of State.