Business Filings & Records Online Services
||Business Database Searches
New Service: One Stop: File a Domestic Limited Liability Company or Domestic Corporation (Formerly known as FastTrack)
Organization Search: Search by organization name or identification number.
Name Availability Search: Check the availability of your chosen business name.
Current Officer Search: Search for current officers by name.
Founding Officer Search: Search for founding officers and directors by name.
Registered Agent Search: Search for registered agents by name.
Once an organization has been found, you can:
- View and print a reinstatement packet for organizations that have been administratively dissolved.
- View and print or file a Statement of Change of Registered Agent/Office and a Statement of Change of Principal Office.
- File an annual report, if one is due.
- File a renewal of assumed name, if needed.
- Purchase any available certificate for the organization.
- View a list of available microfilm records.
- View a list of available scanned documents, and select and view the scanned documents. All corporate documents filed with the Office of the Secretary of State on September 15, 2004 or thereafter are available as scanned images. Documents filed prior to September 15, 2004 will become available as the images are scanned.
- View current officers, as listed on the last annual report filed.
- View the founding officers, and initial board of directors.
Note: Viewing and printing forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download a free copy.
||Other Online Services
Validate Certificate: Validate a certificate purchased and printed online.
Prepaid Account Status: Determine the current status and account balance of an existing pre-paid account, including recent deposits and charges against the account.