Fees may be paid by cash, check made payable to Kentucky State Treasurer, Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH) if filing online, prepaid account*, or debit or credit card issued by an approved issuer.
UCC filing and records fees
- Electronic financing statements and amendments - $5.00
- Written financing statements, amendments and correction statements (no more than two pages)- $10.00
- Written financing statements, amendments and correction statements (more than two pages) - $20.00
- Certified search results - $5.00
- Copies of UCC records - $0.10 per page
- Certified copies - $5.00 per certificate per file number, plus $0.50 per page for copies accompanying certificate
The Secretary of State's office will refund the amount of an overpayment, not to exceed $50.00. In the event of underpayment, the Secretary of State's office will refuse and return the filing for insufficient payment.
*A remitter may open a prepaid account by submitting an application and prepaying a minimum of $250. The Office of the Secretary of State will issue an account number to the applicant and to each authorized representative of the applicant.